(Includes a FREE printable list!)
Tis’ the season to give and receive, but that doesn’t mean we have to fill our homes with clutter! These clutter-free gift ideas span all ages and spare your friends and family from present overload!
- Netflix subscription
- Gamefly subscription
- Convert old pictures to DVDs and then wrap them up. The best part – give them the gift of spending time watching them together.
- Amazon Prime membership
- Read aloud and record a favorite children’s book and give the recording to a child. They will love to listen over and over again!
- Cooking lessons – wrap in a takeout container
- Museum membership
- Zoo membership for the family
- Concert tickets or tickets to a favorite play
- Gift card to the local movie theater
Service: (Give them something they wouldn’t get/do for themselves)
- Mani/pedi gift certificate
- Triple AAA membership for travelers
- A gift certificate for fitness– yoga, pilates or any fitness center
- Cooking services – meal prep/delivery services gift certificate
- Donate to their favorite charity
For the Home/ Homemade Gifts:
- Gift certificate for an organizer to start the New Year off right
- Make a homemade manual for taking care of your home – a Home Sweet Home users guide with specifics for your house
- Homemade food gifts: soup ingredients in a jar, dessert ingredients in a jar, hot chocolate mix, seasonal trail mix, etc.
- Personalized photo book from sites like Shutterfly or Snapfish
- Photo calendar for the following year with personal pictures and special dates filled in
Want more FREE printable checklists like these? Sign up for our popular monthly newsletter and have our latest articles and delivered directly to your inbox. Trust us. You will LOVE it! SIGN ME UP NOW!