The Order Out of Chaos Organizing Philosophy
Organizing doesn’t come naturally for everyone. I have built Order Out of Chaos on the philosophy that the professional organizing process begins and ends with the client. Our organizing process is organic – it evolves as we figure out TOGETHER what needs changing and what works best for you. The end results are tailor-made to fit your needs. We will focus you and help to become organized, but YOU set the pace.
What Makes Our Organizing Approach Different?
- We listen. And ask a lot of questions.
- We believe you truly need to know about the whole person, their habits, routines, family life, work issues, etc., to be able to zero in on their organizing needs.
- Working with students can be challenging, so we tap into their unique strengths and gifts to bring out the best in them.
- We understand that getting started is the hardest part of getting organized.
- Working with a professional organizer is as personal as it gets. We are in your stuff and see the most intimate details of your life so the level of trust has to be there from the beginning.
- Our team will never push or make you go any further or faster than you are ready to go. We will treat you and your space with respect, listen to your concerns, and keep your information strictly confidential.