Food for thought…
No-Bake Energy Bites are the perfect brain boosting snack, breakfast or even dessert! Packed with protein, fiber and healthy fats, they also are perfect for grab n’ go. Using just a handful of ingredients, they are quick and easy to make and freeze really well. The add-in options are endless; from cranberries and dark chocolate chips, to shredded coconut and almonds there are options to please even the pickiest eaters. My secret ingredient when I make them? Dates! Love the little bit of sweetness they add!
QUICK FACTS About No-Bake Energy Bites!
- These easy to make, grab n’ go power balls are perfect for breakfast, snacking or dessert.
- Need a gluten-free option? Use gluten-free oats.
- Vegetarian friendly, kid friendly all around family friendly
- High in protein, dietary fiber, healthy fats and packed with flavor
- These are brain boosting snacks that will help improve focus and energy.
- These energy bites are fast and easy to make. Less than 10 minutes prep time and ready to eat right away or firm after 20 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Endless add-in options: dark chocolate chips, shredded coconut, almonds, cranberries, dates, etc.
- Freeze well, store well and travel well
Want more great recipes like these? Sign up for our popular monthly newsletter and have our latest articles and recipes delivered directly to your inbox. Trust us. You will LOVE it! SIGN ME UP NOW!